Museums to visit in Boston

The end of the semester is swiftly approaching. Some students are anxious for a long vacation and others are feeling overwhelmed by school work. However, everyone can agree that study breaks are a key to success and the best place to take a study break is a museum. Fortunately, Boston is home to a number of world-renowned museums, some just a short walk from Simmons. Here are a few that you should consider visiting before the end of the semester.

tw-1

The Museum of Fine Arts is located at 465 Huntington Ave. Simmons students can attend free of charge. Visit www.mfa.org for more information.

tropical fish underwater

The New England Aquarium is located at 1 Central Wharf. An adult pass to the Aquarium is $26.95. Visit www.neaq.org for more information.

The Museum of Science is located at 1 Science Park. An adult pass to the exhibit halls is $25. Visit www.mos.org for more information.

tw-5

The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum is located at 25 Evans Way. Simmons students can attend free of charge. Visit www.gardnermuseum.org fore more information.

tw-6

The Institute of Contemporary Art is located at 25 Harbor Shore Drive. Admission for students is $10. Visit www.icaboston.org for more information.

cdnassets.hw.jpg

The Mapparium at the Mary Baker Eddy Library is located at 200 Massachusetts Avenue. Admission to the Mapparium is $4 for students with ID. Visit www.marybakereddylibrary.org for more information.