Maggie Rogers holds in-person box office for upcoming tour “Don’t Forget Me” in Boston

In Boston, the box office and intimate show were held at Paradise Rock Club, and tickets for her intimate show were sold out within two hours and fifteen minutes of the sale. 
Lily Boland

If you were walking down Commonwealth Avenue last Tuesday morning, wondering why there were so many people lined up on the sidewalk with camping chairs, well I have the answer for you. 

Let’s buy concert tickets like it’s 1965!

Singer-songwriter, Maggie Rogers, announced tour dates for the second leg of her North American tour “Don’t Forget Me” on April 11. This tour follows the release of her third studio album of the same name and is scheduled for November and October of 2024. Along with the tour, she announced in-person box offices in each city the tour would attend, to avoid excess fees and ticket scalping. 

In New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Chicago, Rogers held “intimate shows,” where she played “Don’t Forget Me” from top to bottom. Fans in these cities could purchase tickets for the intimate and stadium shows at the in-person box office. In Boston, the box office and intimate show were held at Paradise Rock Club, and tickets for her intimate show were sold out within two hours and fifteen minutes of the sale. 

Fans waiting in line about a block and a half from Paradise Rock Club (Lily Boland)

On Rogers’ Instagram and website, the line was scheduled to start at 9 a.m., with doors opening at 10 a.m. Here in Boston, the line started closer to 4:30 a.m. Unfortunately for students with classes, or anyone working, the box office was only open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Staff members from Paradise Rock Club walked up and down the length of the line multiple times before the box office opened, offering water to fans waiting. At 10 a.m., the line started to move slowly, and fans were seen leaving the venue with merchandise and posters. For those towards the middle of the line, tickets for the intimate show were out of reach, as they sold out before the line ended. 

Inside Paradise, a “merchandise experience” was set up with Rogers’ albums decorating the walls, a photo booth, and posters, t-shirts, sweaters, and hats trickling across many tables for sale. A QR code was displayed on posters and screens inside the venue, which allowed fans to purchase tickets for the October 17, 2024 show at TD Garden, at face value via Ticketmaster, before they go on sale to the public. 

If you are interested in getting tickets for the Boston show or any others, note these dates: 

April 22, 2024 | Chase presale |10am ET

April 23, 2024 | Artist presale | 10 am Local

April 24, 2024 | Live Nation presale | 10 am Local

April 25, 2024 | Spotify presale | 10am Local

April 26, 2024 | General onsale | 10am Local

Maggie greeted fans right before the doors opened to purchase tickets. (Lily Boland)
Fans looking at different merchandise inside Paradise Rock Club. (Lily Boland)