De-stress party sponsored by Vichy Skincare comes to Simmons

Two Simmons College students will be hosting a De-Stress Event on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 as part of a Vichy Skincare Marketing Competition supported by the Communications Department.

The event will take place at Quadside in the Smith Hall Basement from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.  Student attendees will receive free facials, massages, and Vichy Skincare samples.

Seven additional Boston area colleges will be hosting Vichy Skincare Events, and the college that receives the largest attendance and uses the most creativity will receive a summer internship with L’Oreal USA. Two new representatives from the winning college will also be invited back to participate in next year’s competition.

“We want to show everyone that although we are a smaller college than other competing Boston Schools, we should not be overlooked.  It is a great opportunity to prove that our skillset is just as competitive as that of larger institutions, “said Charlotte Crosby, a Simmons Vichy marketing competitor.

Simmons College sophomores Rachel Otero and Charlotte Crosby have been participating in this marketing competition since September, and are hoping to get as much student involvement as possible.

Vichy Skincare is a product of L’Oreal USA. To assist in the event planning process, contact rachel.otero@simmons.edu or charlotte.crosby@simmons.edu